Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tickled to Tangle Tetrahedrons


CZT Angie Vangalis has created some of the most wonderful "ready to tangle" projects.  Her Ichosahedrons have long been a favorite of mine - click here to read my past post about them.

Today, I tangled her Tetrahedron.  In Angie's words, "It is one of the 5 Platonic solids (a regular, convex polyhedron with congruent faces of regular polygons)."

Angie's Tetrahedrons are available on die cut 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of card stock.

Each Tetrahedron is pre-scored.  Once the project is folded and the tabs secured, it stays  together without glue.  With only four sections to tangle, it makes for a wonderful, very doable project.

Available in multiple colors, I tangled one in white with a black Micron, ivory with black and brown Microns, and gray with a silver Pilot pen.

I used the same five tangles on each:

Rick's Paradox by Rick Roberts
Cadent and Flukes by Maria Thomas and
Fission by Andrew Roberts

Here are a few photographs of my tangled tetrahedrons:

While the tangles are the same,  the paper and pens used give yield such different looks.


I stacked the tetrahedrons in the photograph below so the silver on gray would be more visible ~


Angie can be reached by visiting her website AV Graphics.   I'm sure she would be happy to have you order a few Tetrahedrons of your own.  I highly recommend them!





1 comment:

  1. Great project and what a great result. I love Fission on the ivory coloured Tetrahedon.

    ReplyDelete