Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"It's a String Thing" #70

It's Tuesday, your good news day!

Just 16 more days until Christmas and all through the house...  Oops, I got side tracked there...

If your house is like my house, there are more things to do to get ready for the celebration than there is time to accomplish them.  But there is joy is in the preparations and I daily remind myself of that fact.

This week I've chosen a string and tangles that are very festive.

We begin with TanglePatterns String 073 by Beth Snoderly ~

We will use just two patterns:  Verdigogh and my pattern Pauline's Pigtail because they are so festive.

Verdigogh by Maria Thomas
Pauline's Pigtail by me

The step outs can be found by clicking on the names of the tangles above -
or by visiting Tangle Patterns.

Simply pencil the string line onto your tile and tangle away!

Here are the (Not so) Official Guidelines: 
* Challenges are posted on Tuesdays.
*Use the string posted for the week and patterns that begin or contain the letter(s) indicated
* Submit a photo of your tile saved as jpg or scan your tile (300 dpi or higher) and save as a jpg
*Email your jpg file as an attachment to - brunoadelem@gmail.com
*Entries are to be submitted by Saturday evenings.
*Photos and 'Best of Show' are posted on Mondays.
 

Send in your photos - you will encourage and inspire fellow Zentangle® enthusiasts all over the world.

PLEASE NOTE: I will add a link to your blog or web site with your tile photo, upon request. The site specific URL must accompany your request.

I look forward to your emails.
HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed a very festive challenge, Adele. I think most people in US do more with Christmas then here in Europe, that's also nice of the challenges, you learn so much more of each other. Good luck with this busy times.

    ReplyDelete