Friday, June 6, 2014

My Traveling Companion

While off to catch a flight to see our grandchildren (our daughter and son-in-law, too!) I traveled light - my Real Life Strings book and a Micron 01.

As the flight was very crowded, my husband and I had to sit in different rows.  The passengers on either side of me slipped off to sleep and so I turned to tangling for some company.  I opened my book to a cropped photograph of a vintage window with raised scroll work.
This is what it looked like after I tangled away for the relaxing 2 1/2 hour flight ~

Tangled page by Adele Bruno, CZT  in Real Life Strings by Sindy P
I began in the bottom right hand quadrant and worked my way up and around to the left side of the photograph.  By the time I got to the upper left hand side,  a capital letter 'A' appeared in the scroll work.  I decided to leave that area lighter than the rest of the picture and added my name to it - great fun!





1 comment: